Server Connection Error

I’ve been having a Server Connection Error when I try to enter any of the folders.

I really don’t have an idea as to why.

Best regards,
Maximiliano

Hello Maximiliano,

thank you for the message, I hope to be able to address this issue during downtime tomorrow morning while updating the certificates.

Best regards,
Alicja

1 Like

Hi, im trying to acces to the lab, and it says: 403 Forbbiden. This has never happened to me before.

Hi daniela,

do I see correctly, that you are accessing the EarthSystemDataLab via the account HiperMaximus? Could you please try again? I do not see the reason, why you got this error yesterday. I have been able to access your server without any problems just a few minutes ago.

Best regards,
Alicja

No, im accessing vía my account, i recently change my github name maybe it has to do with that, the previous one was /debbieocta and the new one is /mdlizarazo

Hi Daniela,
yes, the name change might have been the issue. I added your new account name to the jupyterhub. Could you try if everything works fine for you? Is it okay if I delete your old account name?

Best,
Alicja

Dear Alicia, we’ve been trying to access to our notebooks in order to download it and show it on wednesday! but it doesn’t allow us to, it says “Directory not found” or “hipermaximus is not running”, even tho the directory does exist, and until a couple days ago it was working. What could it be?
Thank you in advance!

Hi Maximiliano,

Unfortunatly I do not know the cause. However, I removed your docker container and now when you access your lupyter lab again, you should be able to access your directories and to download the notebooks. Please write me, if you still cannot access the notebooks, we will find a solution. Have a great time in Italy and hope everythin goes well with the presentation!

Best,
Alicja